Saturday, January 12, 2013

Help End the Trend


No...I didn't pay attention to these numbers whatsoever before July 2012.  I didn't care enough to.  But in July I decided to make a change & during this journey my eyes have been opened.  Yes, I've always known being overweight and obese is bad.  We all do.  In July something clicked in me.  I not only had a husband that relied on me to be here but I had a little girl that needed me to be here.  I was tired of being out of breathe during the smallest of tasks.  I was tired of having to cover myself up as much as possible without looking crazy during 90 degree heat in the summer time.  I was tired of aches and pains.  I was just tired...


I know a lot of people tire of my health and fitness posts on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.  I have lost 63 pounds & I feel GREAT!  I'm no longer out of breathe climbing the stairs, I no longer have pains in my back and I'm no longer concerned about what I'm going to wear in the summer because I know by the time summer comes I will be even more comfortable in my own skin.  I welcome summer 2013!! The thing is when you find something that makes you feel this awesome..you want to share it with your family, you want to share it with your friends, you want to share it with EVERYONE!!

In September someone shared with me the coaching opportunity through Beachbody.  He noticed how much happier I was through photos, how I motivated others, how I inspired others and my potential to make a difference.

Well, I want to share the same opportunity with you.

Do you enjoy helping others?
Do you know someone that could benefit from living a healthier lifestyle?
Do you like meeting new people?
Are you interested in becoming your own boss?
Do you love Beachbody products?
Are you interested in a discount on those products?
Maybe you're on your own journey and want something to push you harder to be the best you can be.

If any of this applies to you then I ask you to consider the Beachbody coaching opportunity.  There are so many possibilities when becoming a coach!  No, you don't need to be a nutritionist or a trainer.  You don't need to carry inventory.  You don't even have to be in perfect shape!  You just have to have the desire to learn, to better yourself and to help others.  Its that simple.

So if your ready to do just that then I ask you to JOIN MY TEAM and help end the trend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment