Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Better Together Challenge Group

Have you/your partner or BOTH  of you gotten comfortable over the years and packed on some pounds?


I had always been overweight but out of high school a girlfriend and I had joined a local Curves and I had lost some weight. I was feeling good about myself. Found a new confidence in myself. But then I met Shaun, we both got extremely comfortable, I gained all my weight back and then some & he gained as well. Fast forward some years...I found health and fitness and lost weight & by default Shaun had some lost weight from the changes made in our eating habits. However he has never grasp the whole fitness aspect of it all. Just as I have done many times in the past he has started programs, lost weight and then just stopped. We have worked out together at times but have never fully committed as a duo. 

Well that's about to change! Starting October 27th Shaun and I will be hosting our first BETTER TOGETHER Challenge!! Waking up together, sweating together & following the nutrition plan together! And we're inviting other couples to do the same WITH us!!

Did you that working out with your partner not only benefits your health and well being but it can help your romantic relationship as well.

Studies show sweating with your partner can...

increase your happiness with your relationship
improve the efficiency of your workouts
increase your emotional bond
make your partner fall in love with you all over again!

Sounds pretty good to me!!

So who's in?
Engaged couples getting ready for a wedding, couples looking to lose that "comfort" weight, couples wanting to strengthen the bond with their partners...ALL ARE WELCOME!!

Email me for details Erika.L.Scott85@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment