Monday, May 5, 2014

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites



Oooooomg! This ish right here! Lol

What you'll need

cauliflower
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup almond milk
garlic powder
paprika
oregano


Sorry!  I'm terrible at measuring and things.  A lot of time I'm just throwing things together and hoping they come out ok haha. 

preheat the oven to 450.  I took 1/2 cup oats and blended them in the bullet, then put them in a bowl, added 1/2 cup of almond milk, some garlic powder, paprika, oregano then coated the cauliflower in the mixture. Place on a shallow lightly greased baking sheet and bake for about 20 mins. Then I took them out and mixed them in about a half cup of buffalo wing sauce and stuck them back in the oven for 10 mins. Take out and drizzle done more sauce on them (optional of course) I ate these with some fat free chunky blue cheese dressing


1 comment:

  1. is it ok to use soy sauce instead of buffalo wing sauce?

    ReplyDelete