Thursday, July 31, 2014

Could $4.33 a Day Help Save Your Life?


So many people come to me for help, telling me the one thing they want most in this world is to be healthy but they cannot afford to join a challenge group. While for some this may be very true...for most I've come in contact with...simply from viewing posts alone...it is not.

Let's talk a bit about money, where we waste it and our priorities. 

The partying every weekend. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average American consumer dedicates 1 percent of all their spending to alcohol, or about $1 of every $100! "Some of ya'll are not where you want to be in life , yet you party every weekend. What exactly are you celebrating?" Hmmm...Say it again T.I.!! and I KNOW you're because you all are telling me you're not

How about those gym memberships that are going to waste? There was a statistic released stating that gyms sell memberships with the expectation that only 18 percent of people will use their membership on a consistent basis....18 percent?!?! Then let's talk about the ones that go to the gym but completely waste not only their money on gas to get to the gym...but their efforts in the gym because they eat garbage.

Yep eating garbage....Eating out, ordering in, the trips back and forth to vending machines during work. How often do you visit McDonalds and Chic-Fil-A during the week?

OOO and COFFEE!! According to a recent survey of American workers by Accounting Principals, Americans who regularly buy coffee throughout the week spend on average, $1,092 on coffee annually. Know where I get my coffee? From my reusable K-Cup that sits on my counter lol

Yeah...fast food is cheap but trust you aren't making off with a "deal". You're filling yourself with food that has no nutritional value all while lower the quality of your health & then complaining about how you cannot lose the weight....this my friends is insanity.

So I'm asking you...if all it took was $4.33 a day to get a dose of dense nutrition & daily support and accountability...would you be willing to make the sacrifice elsewhere in order to make a REAL change??


>>>>CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT <<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment